Sunday, August 20, 2006

Maria Sharapova's official blog


Ok so frankly speaking i was unaware that Masha has a blog posted on her sponsors site Motorola!

Its called: Motomaria!!! Maria's blog

Although its all of 5 entries from 2005, its worth a sneak!

snippets:

>>>

On Sunday night I attended a reception at the Ararat Park Hyatt where Umaturma, one of my favorite Russian pop groups, was playing. They invited me on stage to sing and I got to belt out the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, "I've Been Waiting for You, Vova."

>>>

Well, I am in school – so I find I get a lot of my homework done on the plane. It’s actually not that bad of place to focus on my studies, and catch up on all I have still to learn.

>>>

After that I headed out to California for the ESPY awards. The night before I was invited to the Playboy Mansion. I went!

>>>

And I know it might sound a little crazy, but the other thing I REALLY miss is my own bed! Am I complaining? I guess I can't, right?

>>>

I don't get out too much during Wimbledon as I eat most nights in the Players Village (they have a GREAT Thai restaurant there!) and it's really close to where I rent a house for the fortnight (wow... did I write that?).

>>>

I love catching up with my friends (my mobile phone bill is always HUGE!)

>>>

The most amazing cake had been made for me too. it was in the shape of a tennis stadium, and it took me three attempts to blow out all the candles – I guess that’s only gonna get harder as I begin to get older!

go read em here:

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/sharapova/US/Maria_blog_all.asp

No comments: