Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - I

These are creating quite a lot of waves on hingis.org and i am now putting these on here. They are not only hilarious but aptly also 'scandalous'.


MHingis:> Hey room? How r u?
Screamapova:> I have to wake up early tomorrow, there's a square metre of pavement I need to endorse
MHingis:> You know, Maria, you may be spreading yourself too thin
YURIY HAS ENTERED CHAT ROOM
Yuriy:> MARIA! GET TO BED!
YURIY HAS EXITED CHAT ROOM
Petrova:> Maria, do you actually speak Russian?
Screamapova:> Yes
Petrova:> Историческая грамматика русского языка
Screamapova:> Yes
USER MARIA HAS DROPPED OUT: (Reason: SERVER FATIGUE.. hehe that'll fool 'em)
Justine:> Hi
Amelie:> HOT GIRLS MSG AMELIE
Justine:> Anyone wanting to play some good pong?
Justine:> I am warning you that my computer will be getting a virus if am losing
Clijters:> Yesh, letsh play shome good tennish
Justine:> I will be being good tomorrow but i'm going to be miss my good English lesson. Today we will be supposed to learning about good "gerunds"
MHingis:> You half-men don't stand a chance, you know, against Hingis 2.0
Clijsters:> I shweeped the floor with you three timesh Hingish!
Ivanovic:> :)
MHingis:> Pardon? I couldn't hear you over, you know, the noise of 209 WEEKS AT #1!
USER LINDSAY ENTERS CHAT ROOM
LINDSAY CAN'T FIND PORT, CANNOT CONNECT

No comments: