Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - II

Amelie:>Wow, what a sweetheart, cutie cutie. But why they seek a man and call me?
Screamapova:>I think I'll retire from tennis. I've just found a new fantastic job.
Clijsters:> What ish it?
Screamapova:>I signed a ten year contract with screaming business company. What do you think?
Clijsters:> Wow, that's great, wish you all the best, but before that pleashe bring back all the money you've earned from WTA (thinking - Now get out of the room, I can't hear the shpeakers!)
VENUS WILLIAMS TRYING TO JOIN THE CHATROOM - SERVER SAYS - YOU DON'T HAVE A PERMISSION TO ENTER THIS CHAT, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT TOP 20 SEEDED PLAYER IN WTA RANKING ( OMG, daddy, where are you? Please do something!)
MHingis:> I'm not afraid of testing, but they can at least respect my private hours, spending here in chatroom!
MHingis:>Kimi? Kimi? Are you there? Who's knocking on the chatroom's door?
Clijsters: >Shtop calling me Kimi, I'm not Kimi Raikkonen!

No comments: