Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - III

USER CLIJSTERS HAS ENTERED THE ROOM
Clijsters:> Puppy, shweety, are you there?
Amelie:> Who? Me? Yes, I'm here!
Clijsters:No, not you, I'm sheeking my little shweet doggy, and I thought it may be shomewhere here? Haven't you seen it?
Amelie: Oh, I thought you are calling me, anyway, what the ****? Why are all these girls messaging me? I'm so bored
MHingis:>Screamapova, are you always putting right your hair, while sleeping, as like you prepair to serve on a match?
Screamapova:>Oh yes, of course, I won't be so beautiful in my dreams then Amelie:> OMG, I'm so tired of being world number one for more than 25 weeks ...somebody wants to substitute me?
MHingis:>Why not, I would be glad to sit on a queenseat for another 209 weeks, I won't have to trouble anymore.
Clijsters:>Shut up, Hingish! I've shmashed you 3 timesh in a row thish year, so I have more rights to be number 1 again.
Screamapova:> Girls, and boys, I have to go now, I have another advertising session with my new screaming business company, my voice is too low, how would I scream today?
USER jUSTINE IS TRYING TO ENTER THE ROOM - SERVER SAYS - GIVE IT UP, I'M NOT IN, YOU'VE BUMPED YOUR HEAD YEASTERDAY, SO STAY IN BED AND BE A GOOD GIRL!

No comments: