Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - V

MHingis:> Justine, did I hear correctly? You got an offer for the Italian soccer team?
Justine:> Yes, tis is true. It tis because I am so good at faking injuries
MHingis:> Good luck
USER WILLIAMS HAS LOGGED IN
Williams:> Hi room!
Williams:> Guess which Williams I am!!
MHingis:> Ooh, we can do a test!
MHingis:> Hey, Patti!
Patti:> Yes Martina?
MHingis:> Serena sucks
Williams:> DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT MY SISTER!
MHingis:> HAH! You're Serena!!! Everyone knows Serena's heart is made of concrete, she would NEVER defend her sister!
Williams:>...
Williams:>...
Williams:>...
Williams:>...
Williams:> SERENA GON BRING IT IN THE US OPEN!!!
USER WILLIAMS HAS BEEN MUTED
Screamapova:> ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Justine:> OMG are you ok Maria?
Clijsters:> Did shomeone SHTAB you like poor Monica?
NadsPetrova:> Did you injure your foot again?
MHingis:> Did Svetlana put up a profile pic?
Screamapova:> Nah.. I was just hitting a tennis ball
AnnaK:> You'll never out-sponsor me, Maria!
Screamapova:> Oh yeah, well I just funded the new Sharapoverty Shelters
AnnaK:> Well I just started a new Russian dance festival, Kournival
Dementieva:> Well I just won a tournament!
AnnaK:> Loser, just because no one liked your idea of The Demento Dementieva Variety Hour
Dementieva:> IT HAD POTENTIAL! I CAN JUGGLE!
USER DEMENTIEVA TIMED OUT
ATTEMPT 1 TO RE-CONNECT: FAILED
ATTEMPT 2 TO RE-CONNECT: FAILED

No comments: