Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - VI

Screamapova:> BAD NEWS EVERYONE!
Screamapova:> I just grew even TALLER
MHingis:> How tall?
Screamapova:> Well... I'm pretty much eye to eye with the ref... when he's in his chair
MHingis:> WTF? What do you eat for breakfast?
Screamapova:> Nothing strange.. just the tablets my dad gives me with milk
Screamapova:> OMG! It must be because I switched to soy milk!!MHingis:> Everyone's taller than us Justine
Justine:> Don't worry Martina, we are having the brains!
MHingis:> True
Hantuchova:> I'm so hungry!
Clijsters:> Eat shomthing Daniela, you're shkin and bonesh
Hantuchova:> No, i'm trying to lose weight, I want to win an open
Clijsters:> But you need strength
Hantuchova:> No, I'm going to be Maria's new raquet
SWILLIAMS:> GURFREN GOT BOOTY ITS WHERE I STORE MY TALENT!!

No comments: