Friday, August 18, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - VII

SWILLIAMS HAS JOINED THE ROOM
SWilliams:>What's up, room, What's up, windows, what's up roof, what's up, door! Yo, yo anybody?
SWilliams:> I'm looking for a sweet cute dolls, who would like to know what it feels like when someone has just weeped the floor himself several times
Amelie:> Yeah, what a great idea, I'm a volunteer
SWilliams:>I'm afraid I changed my decision, anyway, I haven't said nothing.
Clijsters: Where ish your shishter?
SWilliams:>Currently damn it busy playing rugby with the guys outside. She's improving a lot yo!
MHingis:> Screamapova, how was your today screaming session?Screamapova:>Oh, brilliant, fantastic, terrific, wonderful, beautiful ...
Justine:>Stop swaggering, Screamy, it won't help you any way, you'll be a hollow forever and after
Screamapova:> ####### #### ## ########
USER SCREAMAPOVA WAS KICKED BY MHingis (Bye bye, dear, and don't forget to drink up your bottle of milk in the morning )
USER SWILLIAMS HAS LEFT THE ROOM (CONNECTION RESET BY PEER
TRYING TO JOIN AGAIN - BANNED

No comments: