Sunday, August 20, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - X

USER KUZZY JOINED CHATROOM
Kuzzy:> OMG, I'm so tired ...
MHingis:> Tired of what?
Kuzzy:> You know ... yesterday I played a tough match and oh dear, what a pity that I lost!
MHingis:> Hey, I know, you played against me and I wiped the floor with you, maybe that's the reason you feel tired now (hahahaha)
Kuzzy:> What, really? I played against you? OMG ...
MHingis:> Kuzzy, are you ok? You don't remember who you played with yesterday? That was just yesterday!
Kuzzy:> I couldn't see anything on court because of the lights, they were shining in my eyes, it was terrible, I was blind!
MHingis:> You mean you're still blind?
Kuzzy:> You were cheating the crowd to turn on the lights, right?MHingis:>Kuzzy, calm down, you're not the only with a problem, just look at poor Kimi!
Clijsters:> Hingish, I told you not to call me thish way, yesh, I'll mish the USH Open, inshtead of it I'll drive in F1 with Kimi Raikkonen Screamapova:> Kuzzy, don't worry about the loss, I can scream for you, if it'll help you feel better!
Kuzzy:> Leave me all alone!
USER KUZZY KICKS HERSELF IMMEDIATELY (REASON - THESE ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME FOOLISH!)

No comments: