Sunday, August 20, 2006

Welcome to the WTA chatroom - XI

Clijsters> Hi girlsh
MHingis> Hi Kimi
Nastya> Privet
Serena> YO BEEITCH
MHingis> Serena there is no need type in all CAPS.
Serena> IZ JUSS LIKE MY GAME.... BIG!
Serena> U JUZ JEALOS
MHingis> At least I can spell.
Nastya> Russian girls unite!
Nastya> I will be leader!
Demi> Davai
NadiaP> DA!
Maria> Let's go!
Nastya> No, not you Maria. Nor your funky father!
Clijsters> Yuri gives me nightmares.
Nastya> Not only you.
MHingis> That guy is more intsense than his daughter, hes probably popped like 12 veins.
Serena> I KNOW
JCap> Hey all you know
JCap> *smacks gum*
MHingis> Hey Jennifer, how are you? Been playing much?
JCap> No, not much you know.
Serena> YO
[Serena kicked by MHingis]
Clijsters> I gotta go girlsh, its 8:30 aka my bed time. Nighty night![Clijsters kicked by JCap]
JCap> that niceness kills me you know, you know what i mean you know?MHingis> We know.
Nastya> Paka comrades. Elena leave after me followed by Nadia.
[Nastya leaves]
[Elena leaves]
[Nadia leaves]
Maria> What about me?
LindsayD> You are with Jen and Me, go USA.
Maria>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH![Chat Server Failure]

No comments: